Monday, August 15, 2005

I'd Like To...Think about the Kitchen





I guess I’ve got to say something about the Kitchen. The electric stove has been swapped out for a gas stove. I’ve no idea what kind. I like those new Dual Fuel ranges that have double ovens (one smaller above a regular size) in one unit.

The cabinets aren’t great but I think we can make do for a while with some stripping and refinishing. There are certainly plenty of them. I think some of the drawers are in rough shape though. We’ll have to find a kitchen table for the middle of the room I guess. Imagine that…a kitchen table!

I’d like to look into one of those greenhouse like additions that the sliding door would lead into. Something big enough to keep herbs and such going through the Winter. We’ve been reading magazines like The Family Handyman which is much better than the title suggests and not at all hokey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home