Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'd Like To...Garage Wall


The heinous gazebo/Jacuzzi should be gone by now and the deck patched. I’d like to clean up the deck. It was wet when this was shot so it looks extra awful. It had been painted at some point but most of it has peeled off. I’d like to strip and restore it. Not that I know the right way to do that. I’d also like to do something interesting with the garage wall. The Blue on cinderblock isn’t doing it for me. I’m thinking of painting a mural (gradient, skyline, tumbledown cottage).

More recently I’m thinking about a really slick trellis system, backlit with color changing LED of course. There’s this beautiful scrolley high finish metal I’ve seen. Scaryily expensive. Something Moorish could be nice too…modern Alhambra.

Then there’s a few mirrored mosaic ideas bouncing around my head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for the trellis/alhambra look. Never did get over the Arabian Nights!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home